Have you heard of 20Cogs? Are you wondering if it’s worth your time? In this 20Cogs review I’ll be giving my honest opinion and sharing exactly how much I made on the site.
What is 20Cogs?
Essentially 20Cogs is a cashback site. There are 20 offers or ‘cogs’ to complete. Once they have been confirmed the cogs will turn green. When all 20 cogs are green you can cash out.
What offers can you complete on 20Cogs?
The offers range from completing surveys to signing up to free trials. To give you an idea of the offers available here are the cogs I completed:
- Complete your 20Cogs profile. Earn £5.00.
- Sign up to LifePoints and complete a survey. Earn £2.00.
(You also get paid for the survey in LifePoints. If you complete enough surveys you can exchange the points for money or gift cards!)
- Sign up to Product Testing and complete the entry questionnaire. Earn £1.50.
- Add Pouch (a browser extension that helps you find the best voucher codes from across the internet) to your desktop. Earn £2.00.
- Sign up to GFK MediaView and complete a survey. Earn £2.00.
(You also get entered into a prize draw to win gift cards when you complete the survey!)
- Refer a friend to 20Cogs. Earn £5.00.
- Sign up to Foxy Bingo, deposit £5 and play through all funds. Earn £15.00.
- Sign up to Readly, using your real name and email address for £0.99. Earn £5.00.
(You’ll also enjoy access to 5,000+ magazines.)
- Sign up to Spin Hill, deposit £10 and play through all funds. Earn £20.00.
- Sign up to a free trail of Ancestry. Earn £2.00.
- Sign up to smol and pay £1.00 for postage. Earn £1.00.
(You’ll also receive 9 laundry capsules worth around £1.69.)
- Sign up to Free Spins Wizard and claim 100 free spins. Earn £2.00.
- Enter an I Want In prize draw for £2.99. Earn £5.00.
- Sign up to Sun Bingo, deposit £10 and play through all funds. Earn £12.00.
- Order your first Graze box for £1.99. Earn £4.00.
(You’ll also receive a Graze box worth £4.49)
- Sign up to Lucky Thrillz, deposit £10 and play through all funds. Earn £12.00.
- Take a free 30-day trial of Amazon Prime. Earn £5.00.
- Join the waiting list for Screenhits TV and select which streaming service you use. Earn £0.50.
- Sign up to Tails and get 60% off your first box. Earn £7.00.
(You’ll also receive a Tails box worth around £41.22.)
- Sign up to LottoGo and buy 20 Euromillions tickets for £1.00. Earn £10.00.
Your cogs will be different as the offers change all the time. I also got a £10.00 bonus for signing up using a referral link and an extra £0.75 for referring friends.
Total – £128.75.
What if I get a cog that I don’t want to complete?
If you get a cog you don’t wish to complete you can choose to reveal a new offer. You can continue to do this until you find a cog you want to do. Don’t worry, if you run out of offers you can wait for new ones to appear.
Is 20Cogs legit?
Yes! 20Cogs are paid to run offers and once they have received their payment; your cog will turn green. Once all 20 of your cogs have turned green you can cash out.
How much can you make on 20Cog?
20Cogs state that most users earn around £200. I made £128.75 in total minus what I spent on the offers. I estimate my total profit was £47.22 plus a Graze box worth £4.49, 9 laundry capsules worth around £1.69 and a Tails box worth around £41.22. The Tails box lasted our Cairn Terrier well over a month, saving us on her usual food. It also included poo bags, a bespoke food scoop and plenty of dog treats! I also won £40.87 when completing the Sun Bingo offer which I wouldn’t have done otherwise.
Does 20Cogs have a Trustpilot page?
Yes! You can read the reviews of almost 5,000 20Cogs users on their Trustpilot review page. At the time of writing this 20Cogs have an average Trustpilot rating of 4.3 out of 5 and plenty of positive reviews.
How do 20Cogs send payment?
You can choose to receive payment by BACs straight into your bank account or you can opt to be paid via PayPal.
Is 20Cogs worth doing?
The answer is yes! Although completing the offers can take some time, the earnings are worth it! There are plenty of offers to choose from and the support team are very quick to rectify any tracking issues.
If you’ve enjoyed this 20Cogs review and would like to give 20Cogs a try please use my link which will give me 5% of your earnings and a nice little bonus when you cash out.